Latest updates & events
Check out the latest published reports »
What happens to wheat yilds following an agressive nitrogen strategy in wheat an...
2017 GOA Autumn Research Updates »
Our local researh updates will be held in March in the following locations: Gul...
Welcome to Grain Orana Alliance
Grain Orana Alliance (GOA) as a not for profit organisation, aims to provide effective solutions to current and emerging issues challenging our regions grain producers.
GOA’s engagement with the local industry ensures the important issues are addressed localised research guarantees solutions that fit within our regions farming systems. With funding from the Grains Development and Research Corporation, independency is assured. Independency to in sourcing solutions as well as the freedom to allow open and transparent collaboration with other industry experts.
For more background on GOA and how we operate click on “About Us”
Results and Publications
- High nitrogen fertiliser strategies on canola - does it always pay?”
- Wheat performance following aggressive high nitrogen strategies in canola crops- Tullamore 2016
- Wheat performance following aggressive high nitrogen strategies in canola crops- Geurie 2016
- Windmill grass control- a novel herbicide mixture for use as a double knock- Narromine 2016
- Windmill grass control- a novel herbicide mixture for use as a double knock- Kickabil 2016